View our individual products pages to see the variety of items on offer - you can choose whatever you like.
- up to 100 chair covers, sashes, chiffon drapes or hoods
- up to 10 table runners - lace, satin, hessian, chiffon or sequined
- up to 10 table numbers
- up to 10 centrepieces
- up to 100 charger plates
- aisle decor (includes floral runners)
- 1 x ivory carpet aisle runner
- 1 x post box
- 1 x set of our LOVE letters or floral initials (floral surnames are an extra £50)
- 1 x welcome sign
- 1 x floral table plan frame and easel
- 1 x donut wall including sign, sweet jars, tongs and scoops
- 1 x prosecco wall
- 2 x garden games - choose from our coconut shy, buzz wire, giant jenga or skittles
- 1 x blackboard - order of the day or a personalised message
- 1 x arch
- 2 x 6ft blossom trees with plinths
- 1 x backdrop
- 1 x giant lightbox or neon sign
- 1 x confetti ladder
When you book our all-inclusive package this means yours is the only wedding we will have booked for that day, which is why everything is available to you. We appreciate you might change your mind during the course of the planning process as to what exactly you would like, so there is no need to decide straight away. Take your time - it's all there waiting for you, when you're ready to make your choices. Roughly 6 months before your wedding we will invite you into our showroom for a "final details" meeting where we will go over everything you would like. If you want to come in sooner, you may - no problem.
If you are wondering if you can swap things in and out, the answer is yes! We are very flexible with this package and we understand a donut wall isn’t perhaps to everyone’s taste, so you can change it for something else, so long's whatever you're swapping is in the same price bracket.
With regret if you don't want or need as many props as are on offer, we cannot lower the price - this package is already hugely discounted.
Would you like something unique to you? Amazing - we absolutely love making new props/designs to personalise your wedding to you. Just tell us what you have in mind and we will work our magic.
A £300 non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking and payment plans are available. The deposit can be made in two instalments; £150 when booking and another £150 the following month.